Just42 are looking for a Young Shadow Trustee to be part of our board and learn more about the role of a Trustee.
Trustees play an important role leading and overseeing the management and administration of our charity. This is a unique and interesting volunteer opportunity to find out more about the Trustee role and be a Youth Representative, to ensure young people have a stronger voice within our charity and local community.
Training and support for this role will be offered.
Tell me more…….
- You will become a non-voting Young Shadow Trustee for one year.
- You need to be a Christian aged between 18 & 25 years old.
- This is a volunteer role which will make a difference to our charity, Children and Young People.
- You will be offered free training and support on the role of a Young Shadow Trustee.
- A unique experience for your CV and job applications.
- This role will develop your leadership skills and confidence.
Commitment from you……
- Attend 6 trustees meetings on Thursday evenings starting at 7.30pm held in the Just42 office in Woodbridge
- Attend training; Get on Board – Introduction to Trusteeship (One day)
- Spend time to get to know Just42 – by attending projects and events
Find out more about this exciting opportunity from Caroline Rutherford, Just42 Charity Manager; email@example.com or Janet Perry, Community Action Suffolk; firstname.lastname@example.org