is working in collaboration with the Counselling and Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body
(CPCAB) and Barnabas Counselling Training (BCT) to deliver this course which starts on
22 September 2018
and will take place at
Inspire Counselling & Training, The Fletcher Centre, 2 Crescent Road, Ipswich, IP1 2EX
This is the next level of training towards becoming a counsellor and is suitable for students who have already gained a CSKL2 certificate or evidence the equivalent or at least 75 guided learning hours.
This Level 3 Course is designed to offer an introduction to counselling studies whilst further
developing the skills learned on the CST-2 Certificate in Counselling Skills or equivalent course. The core model taught is a secular one but this, and all the teaching, is offered from a Christian perspective. There is ample opportunity to explore faith based issues in relation to the hollistic wellbeing of clients who require care and counselling.
The course will include:
– 90 guided learning hours over 12 Saturdays (September 2018 – July 2019)
– “Live” Counselling work
– An introduction into Supervision theory and practice
– A deeper exploration into the Ethical Frameworks to encourage and continue good practice for helping work
– An introduction into the three main approaches – Person Centred, Psychodynamic and Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
– Difference and Diversity
– Lots of Skills practice
– Excellent Tutor support and feedback throughout the course.
For further details or to request an information and application pack please contact Inspire tel. 01473 217694 or
email Jane Scarlett at email@example.com