is working in collaboration with the Counselling and Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body (CPCAB) and Barnabas Counselling Training (BCT) to deliver this course which starts on
29 September 2018
and will take place at
Inspire Counselling and Training, The Fletcher Centre, 2 Crescent Road, IPSWICH, IP1 2EX.
This is an exciting and stimulating course which is suitable for anyone involved in caring for others and is designed to offer an introduction to counselling skills. The core model taught is a secular one but this, and all the teaching, is offered from a Christian perspective. There is ample opportunity to explore faith-based issues in relation the hollistic wellbeing of clients who require care and support.
The course will include:
– 90 guided learning hours over 12 Saturdays (September 2018 – July 2019)
– Understanding what Effective listening is and the skills needed.
– Developing Self-awareness and Personality Types.
– An introduction to Ethical Frameworks to encourage good practice for helping work.
– Body language
– Difference and Diversity
– Lots of Skills practice
– Excellent Tutor support and feedback throughout the course.
For further details regarding course content or to request an information and
application pack please contact Inspire on 01473 217694 or e – mail Jane Scarlett at