Following the successful launch of a new initiative for women’s ministry in and around Ipswich, Pastor Shirley Powell shares plans for a second course to run this year, with a ‘taster’ session on Saturday 27th April 2019.
Last year I introduced A Woman of Faith ‘In The Community’ Programme here in Ipswich. I am pleased to say, cohort 1 was successfully delivered here in Ipswich to nine women of faith, starting September 2018 and concluded in January 2019.
I am planning to run cohort 2 and, will be having a Taster Session on 27th April 2019 at the Novotel Hotel, Ipswich. This successful women’s development programme has run three successful cohorts in London and will be running cohort 4 next week at Newbold College in Berkshire.
Why is this programme different and why am I sharing this with you again? Well I feel;
- It’s a great opportunity to bring women of all denominations together to fellowship with
each other within an equitable space
- Women will be able to define and ascertain personal goals and aspirations around:
- Developing their Spiritual Gifts
- Understanding their Emotional Intelligence Skills Profile (EISAP 2.0)
- Tapping into and fully understanding Mindfulness & Dignity Advocacy
- Empower them to manage Stress & Conflict Resolution using tools and techniques
- Ascertain their own Leadership Style & Personal Development plans
This will be delivered by the facilitator and designer of the programme, who will present the outline of the full programme, answering any questions you may have.
Please share with your congregation and women’s ministry leaders, this is a great opportunity for us all as Sisters-in-Christ to fellowship and share our experiences, supporting each other whilst journeying on respective walks of faith.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me on 07961 704906
Full details of the course and the ‘taster’ event can be found on our events page here.