Bethesda Baptist Church, Ipswich is advertising the position of full-time Outreach and Youth Worker
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a leadership team which is committed to outreach and youth work and which is eager to see the church grow.
Objectives of the post:
- To develop and to lead an outreach strategy within the framework of the Church Vision and Mission statement.
- To provide support for those who are new to the faith or new to Bethesda, helping them become fully integrated into the life of the church and to use their gifts to serve God.
- To lead the youth work at Bethesda and to develop our outreach work amongst young people and young adults.
You will need:
- to be a committed Christian who is continuing to grow spiritually through personal prayer and Bible Study.
- to have a passion for evangelism driven by a desire that people should come to faith and grow in their Christian experience.
- have relevant qualifications or training and significant prior experience of working with young people in a church environment;
- to be an excellent communicator with strong inter-personal skills and able to relate well to people of all ages.
Closing date: 31 July 2019
To request further details and an application form please contact Terry Green, Bethesda Baptist Church, 9 St Margaret’s Plain, Ipswich, IP4 2BB.
Mobile: 07813 706798