- This event has passed.
Cinnamon Network & Suffolk Police Partnership Launch
April 30, 2018 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Cinnamon Network is delighted to be partnering with Suffolk Police to support local churches across Suffolk, to show Jesus’ love in action!
Since 2014, Cinnamon Network has been working with police forces and churches to support community transformation through the delivery of church-based social action projects. Increasingly, police forces are seeking to partner with churches in order to support those most at risk and to provide vital early intervention.
Now, thanks to funding from Suffolk’s Police and Crime Commissioner, Cinnamon is able to support local churches across the county in the following five ways:
- One-to-one support from a Cinnamon Advisor, who can assist you and your church to map the needs in your community, identify the resources you have and what project best brings those needs and resources together.
- An opportunity to choose from one of 32 Cinnamon Recognised Projects to impact your community.
- Access to a £2,000 Cinnamon Micro-Grant to help kick-start a Cinnamon Recognised Project and assistance in evaluating its impact.
- The opportunity to boost the skills and confidence of project volunteers and leaders through our Cinnamon Leadership Training Programme, which is available upon request in your area.
- Cinnamon Civic Support – providing research and resources to strengthen your civic relationships and partnership working, including Cinnamon Faith Action Audits and Civic Prayer Events.
We are excited to announce that Suffolk’s Police and Crime Commissioner, Tim Passmore, and Chief Constable, Gareth Wilson, will be our guest speakers at the launch event, sharing local priorities and their hopes for the partnership.
The event will take place on 30 April at St Matthew’s Church, Ipswich, IP1 2BP, 14:00 – 16:00, with refreshments.
If you would like to attend this free event, please follow this link to our Eventbrite booking page. Alternatively, for further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.